Group coaching can be incredibly lucrative and it can completely revolutionize your business and your ability to generate revenue. It allows you to coach more clients in less time and with less effort while making more money at the same time.
But is group coaching for you? Let’s find out.
Answer the following statements with YES or NO:
- You enjoy working with groups and facilitating a group conversation.
- You notice that you’ve been answering the same questions over and over during your 1-on-1 coaching sessions, offering similar exercises and solutions to your clients.
- You love coaching but wish there was a more leveraged way to do it.
- You are excited about growing and scaling your business.
- You are ready to focus on a specific target audience.
- You are ready to help people with a specific problem.
- You believe that transformation can happen not only via 1-on-1 coaching but in a group format.
- You are excited to build your own audience.
- You understand that you’ll have to create some type of a process or program to structure your group around.
- You have access to associations and groups you can partner with and tap into.
- You understand that when it comes to group coaching, clients are not only paying for your coaching and expertise but for the group access and experience, as well.
So how did you do? How many of these statements did you answer YES to?
If you answered yes to many of these questions, it’s time to consider the One-to-Many Coaching Model.
Step one – define your niche and their pain points.
Transitioning to group coaching requires a different mindset. You no longer sell coaching; you sell specific outcomes. Filling a group program requires a clear focus, so your ideal clients can instantly recognize themselves in your messaging and program description. What do you talk about weekly? What goal is consistent among your clients? Could you be inspired to create your teaching modules?
You also want to think about the tools you need to offer group coaching programs. When I transitioned to the group coaching model, I used multiple tools across various platforms. For years, I’ve “frankensteined” my programs together. I soon realized that I needed and wanted to consolidate the processes and organize and automate them into one easy-to-use system. Unfortunately, nothing like that existed so I created my own. That’s how Group Coaching Genie was born.
Group coaching is not just about creating programs. It’s about shifting to a business that gives you the freedom to scale your business while serving more clients.
Milana Leshinsky is the author of “Coaching Millions” and “Simplicity Entrepreneurship” and the originator of telesummit. She is also the creator of Coaching Genie, a coaching platform that allows you to deliver coaching programs and scale your business with simplicity. She’s passionate about helping coaches, authors, and speakers leverage their expertise through creating programs and overcoming fear of technology. Milana came to the US as a music teacher from Ukraine almost 30 years ago. When she’s not working on her business, Milana writes music and enjoys Latin ballroom dancing. To learn more, visit Milana’s website at https://CoachingGenie.com