It might sound strange for a successful business woman of 23+ years, but I have never been good with numbers.
- How many people are coming to your website?
- How many people opened your email?
- How many clicks do you get?
- How many sign-ups?
- How many clients purchase your program 30 days after a webinar?
- How many people unsubscribe?
These are the questions my nightmares are made of!
It’s like a black hole, right?
But today, for the first time in a while, I am reminded WHY it’s important to know my numbers.
I needed to make a decision on whether to stop or continue using a marketing strategy I’ve been using in my business. It takes so much time and money, I really wanted to just be done with it.
But then I looked at the numbers.
The answer was clear and obvious – keep doing it.
- So what numbers are vital for you to know to continue making good business and marketing decisions?
- Where are you spending time and money, but don’t know if it’s worth it?
- You may not love the numbers (few coaches do), but using them as a decision-making tool makes sense, right?
Milana is an entrepreneur, business strategist, and marketing mentor to coaches, authors, and speakers. She is the author of two books, “Coaching Millions” and “Simplicity Entrepreneurship”, the creator of telesummit. She is also the creator of Coaching Genie, an online platform for designing and delivering coaching programs with ease. She came from Soviet Ukraine almost three decades ago as a classical musician with zero knowledge of the business world and has since built multiple six and seven-figure businesses. Today she’s passionate about showing entrepreneurs how to use simplicity as a growth strategy. Goodbye complexity and overwhelm. Hello, simplicity, profits, and ease.