It might sound strange for a successful business woman of 23+ years, but I have never been good with numbers.
- How many people are coming to your website?
- How many people opened your email?
- How many clicks do you get?
- How many sign-ups?
- How many clients purchase your program 30 days after a webinar?
- How many people unsubscribe?
These are the questions my nightmares are made of!
It’s like a black hole, right?
But today, for the first time in a while, I am reminded WHY it’s important to know my numbers.
I needed to make a decision on whether to stop or continue using a marketing strategy I’ve been using in my business. It takes so much time and money, I really wanted to just be done with it.
But then I looked at the numbers.
The answer was clear and obvious – keep doing it.
- So what numbers are vital for you to know to continue making good business and marketing decisions?
- Where are you spending time and money, but don’t know if it’s worth it?
- You may not love the numbers (few coaches do), but using them as a decision-making tool makes sense, right?
Milana Leshinsky is the author of “Coaching Millions” and “Simplicity Entrepreneurship” and the originator of telesummit. She is also the creator of Coaching Genie, a coaching platform that allows you to deliver coaching programs and scale your business with simplicity. She’s passionate about helping coaches, authors, and speakers leverage their expertise through creating programs and overcoming fear of technology. Milana came to the US as a music teacher from Ukraine almost 30 years ago. When she’s not working on her business, Milana writes music and enjoys Latin ballroom dancing. To learn more, visit Milana’s website at https://CoachingGenie.com