Have you ever felt scared in your business?
I have – multiple times.
If you’re finding yourself in a situation where you’re doing everything you can, but you still can’t seem to attract coaching clients, here are some steps you can take to turn things around.
First of all, breathe. It happens to all business owners.
And you WILL bounce back.
Next, take a look at these ideas:
- Revisit your niche: It’s possible that your niche isn’t well-defined or that you’re not solving a big enough problem. Do some research and see if there’s a need that you’re not fulfilling.
- Evaluate your marketing strategy: Are you using the right platforms to reach your ideal clients? Are you providing valuable content that speaks directly to their pain points and needs?
- Offer a free discovery call: Many potential clients need to talk to you before making a decision. A free discovery call can help you provide value and build a connection with them.
- Ask for referrals: Reach out to past clients or colleagues and ask for referrals. Word-of-mouth marketing is a powerful tool, and personal recommendations can be really effective in attracting new clients.
- Create a virtual event: An event is one of my favorite ways to create buzz and visibility is hosting a webinar, virtual workshop, or virtual summit. Your ideal clients will find their way to you when they discover your event (through partners, referrals, social media, and email promotion) and end up falling in love with you and hiring you.
The bottom line is, it’s very common to experience ups and downs as you grow your coaching business – especially until you finetune all the pieces of your marketing system.
Personally, I learned that, no matter how scary it might be during the “downs”, I always bounce back and find a way to continue growing my business.
Milana is an entrepreneur, business strategist, and marketing mentor to coaches, authors, and speakers. She is the author of two books, “Coaching Millions” and “Simplicity Entrepreneurship”, the creator of telesummit. She is also the creator of Coaching Genie, an online platform for designing and delivering coaching programs with ease. She came from Soviet Ukraine almost three decades ago as a classical musician with zero knowledge of the business world and has since built multiple six and seven-figure businesses. Today she’s passionate about showing entrepreneurs how to use simplicity as a growth strategy. Goodbye complexity and overwhelm. Hello, simplicity, profits, and ease.